Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

It's crazy to think today is the first day of 2009. Man did 2008 go by quick! Just thinking back over this last year makes me so thankful for all that I have learned and experienced over this past year.
Looking back reminds me of God's faithfulness and how He is enough for all my needs. He is my Creator and Savior for all eternity and I have the joy of being a part of what He is doing in the lives of people around me. I am so undeserving, yet He loves me anyway. Yay!

I just finished reading John and was convicted and reminded of how Jesus loved people just as they were and he was always intentional about sharing the truth with boldness. Jesus always relied on the Father to guide Him and desired to do the Father's will.

This is my heart's desire for this coming year.
I am praying for:
-God's guidance and wisdom in parenting and caring for our little girl that is arriving in May.
-God to prepare our hearts for when we move to Austin to help start a church with Hill Country Bible Church.
-God to soften hearts and moving in the hearts of people in Austin. Preparing now and when we get there opportunities to be a part of what God is doing in Austin.
-God will provide finances for Tim to be able to work full-time at the church.
-Home groups at The Village (specifically the ones from our split) to be transformed by the gospel.


I know this is going to be a big year for our family and I want to trust the Lord to guide my every step.

Everyone, Happy New Year!!

No comments: