Thursday, August 6, 2009

Missing Esther


My special, beautiful, sweet cousin Esther passed away on July 3, 2009. I know there are so many of our friends who were constant prayer for her and I want to thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and love.

Esther's heart and complete desire was to know God and to make Him known. She was willing to follow His will even if it meant losing her life on this earth. She did not find her hope and identity on this earth but took every opportunity to share Christ with anyone who came in contact with her.

I am daily challenged with the life she lived and how she faced death. She truly had the peace, love, and gentleness of God.

I miss her so much. I hate that she had to suffer like this, but trust God was using her. I can now see the impact she continues to make in my life as well as the lives of so many others.

Here is a video she made a few months ago. It shares her heart full of despair, hope, and trust in God.

No comments: