Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Proposal



Tim's wedding proposal was really creative. It was Valentine's Day 2006. We both worked full time so we decided to cook dinner together and then just watch a movie. He of course had different plans in mind for the evening, but me being completely oblivious to what the night held was in for a big surprise.

So I was suppose to be at his place at 6pm, but decided to freshen up by taking a shower and then started to cook the sides I was bringing. So I did not get to his place until 7pm. Whoops! :) So when I drove up to his place he pulled me into his house and gently told me to sit on the couch and watch this video. I had no idea what was going on because I did not think he would propose to me that night based on a conversation we had a few days before. So this video pops up. It was so sweet that I was crying and then at the end of the video, he gets in front of me and gets down on one knee and says a few sweet things and then proposes. So amazing!! So then we are hugging and then before he gave me the ring he makes me put on sunglasses just to be goofy. Then as he opens the box, this R&B song "Bling bling" comes on. It was so funny. Then we are hugging again and dancing to the music, Butch comes out with a video camera. He video taped the whole proposal! It was so great. I am thankful to have that on video.


I love him and am so thankful for the husband that he is.

So below is the video he showed me before he proposed.

No comments: