Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Neela is 1!!


On May 12th Neela turned 1 year old. Wow, I know all parents say this but really, "Where did the time go?" I just kept saying that to myself that day, looking at this sweet baby girl and thought I could not imagine life without her.

What a blessing she has been in our lives. What a joy it is to wake up every morning, go into her room, and know I will have an instant smile when I see her face. She is usually standing in her crib waiting for Tim or I to come get her so she can start her day. :) Just picture this in your mind, what a sweet moment. :)



I know we have not been the "perfect" parents at taking care of her or training her, but God is still using us to reveal His love and truth in her life. It's funny to see her face when we are reading the bible because she is very interested in the book because we were reading it. Goes to show you, we are a huge influence in our children's lives. Don't get me wrong, it has been a rough road as well (unrestful nights, stressful crying, forcing medications down the throat, letting her cry herself to sleep, etc) but it's all been worth it.

We love our little girl so much and thank God for her daily.

Happy 1st Birthday Neela!

No comments: