Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dad's Birthday



What a guy. If you have ever met my Dad, you leave his presence happy, excited, and encouraged. He just has that spirit. It was fun to celebrate him and what a loving father he is. It's funny that the older my parents get the more they enjoy just having their kids and family to their home. They enjoy having a house full of kids and more serving us than us serving them. We try to serve them, but they are so quick. :)

This past year has been fun to have both my siblings local and able to come to family gatherings. Due to my brother being in a band, Flyleaf and my sister is in the army, they are on the go often.

We definitely made fun memories.


Ladies.


Guys.


Proud birthday boy with his grandchildren.


With the hubs.



We even managed an entire family picture.




Opening gifts.


The night ended with the three of us reenacting our family picture from over 25 years ago!

Happy Birthday to sweet and loving father!

No comments: