Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Morning

I am definitely a morning person and thankful for time I can wake up and prepare my heart before my children wake up.

This morning Hebrews 2:14,15 reminded me, Christmas is for Freedom.

Through Jesus' death on the cross, the power of death is destroyed.  We have NOTHING to fear of this world and can walk in freedom and peace.

Praying I walk fearlessly in Him.  Free to take any risk for Christ!

"Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. - Hebrews 2:14-15

Excited to spend time with my children today, to love them well, and point them to the One we desperately need.

Kiddos waking up, gotta go!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments: