Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 Resolution

Live Life on Purpose.

I desire to embrace every moment.  Staying home with the kids can turn into just a "daily routine" of taking care of our home, laundry, dishes, organizing, etc. I can easily get caught up in these tasks and be frustrated with "interruptions". I am excited to get to know more ladies and deepen relationships I have with the ladies I know now.

I desire to embrace the interruptions and take every moment as it comes and seize the opportunities to love on my kids and use special moments as teaching moments.

I desire in the mist of busyness of kids and life, I want to love Tim well.  Sweetly, tenderly, and deeply.  I am finally adjusted to having two kids and learning how to balance giving them both my attention and meeting them both where they are at.  I am loving it.

I desire to love and know God deeply.  As a result of this, I will parent out of love and truth and point them to Jesus.  As a wife, to be his biggest fan and helpmate.  Love my man.

Here we go 2013!

No comments: