Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rachel's Bridal Shower

My cousin Rachel is getting married in March. I grew up with Rachel and love how our relationship has grown. We don't get to see each other very often, but when we email, talk on the phone, or do see each other it's like we were never apart.

She is a godly woman whose complete desire is to glorify the Lord in everything she does. This not a cliche thing, she really does live her life this way. You will never leave a conversation from this girl without her sharing how beautiful God is and what she is learning. Her fiance, Benjamin, sounds just the same. They both desire this for their marriage and other relationships. Great couple!

Below are a few pictures from her "Black and White" themed bridal shower. We had a blast!

The beautiful, glowing bride-to-be Rachel!


The bride to be, Rachel, with her sisters Rebecca and Esther.


My cousins and me hanging out/catching up at the shower.


My sister Shubhra was a huge organizer and decorator for the day. She definitely has a gifting for planning and organizing events. I think she has found her calling....well after the army. :)


My Mom and me chilin at the shower. We were sportin' the black and white.


I love hangin with my cousins!

No comments: