Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ft. Worth Baby Shower


I have the best college friends ever!! I am the first of our "little group of ladies" to be pregnant so it's been a fun experience to go through this special time together. They did a great job of planning and making me feel so loved and special. I love these girls and I am going to miss them when I move to Austin.



My favorite flower, an oriental lilly.





This blanket was knit by my friend Bethany, we work at West Dallas Community School together. She spent 2 months of her life knitting our baby girl a Cowboys blanket. So thoughtful!


These were the hostesses for the day! They did a fabulous job with everything!



Here is a group pic of all the ladies!



My sister in-law Shelly came too! She is so loving and supportive. I was so touched that she was there.


My friend Faith flew in from Virgina for the shower!! So sweet! It was so great to see her and spend time catching up.


Diana sang me a song about being pregnant for the first time and the experience of being a mom. It was so sweet, I couldn't help by cry my eyes out. I love this girl! :)


This is a picture of my friend Lisa who drove in from Nacogdoches for the shower. She is such a sweet, amazing lady! You should definitely get to know this girl!


This is a group picture of my sweet college friends!

Our baby girl is loved and cherished already and has many hugs and kisses coming her way!
Thank you for your love and support.

No comments: