Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Discovery... Toliet Paper

Neela's new discovery...TOILET PAPER!! It's so funny. When she spots it, she starts crawling with a mission. Fast and straight forward. She knows exactly what to do, she starts spinning the toilet paper until she sees the end and then startsa pulling. :)


"Mom, it's called practicing my motor skills."


Action shot!


Finished Product.

Last night when we were reading a book, we were reading "Where is Baby's Belly Button", Neela would lift the tab that covered the baby and I would say BOO! She would laugh so hard. She proceeded again to slowly put the tab back down, wait 2 seconds, and then do it again and I would say BOO! and this continued six times. I was doing my best not to die laughing it was so cute. I love to watch her grow.

No comments: