Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dallas Cowboys Training Camp 2010

Birdwell Family Tradition: Dallas Cowboys Training Camp

I love that Tim loves the Cowboys. I knew it from day one. This has never been a surprise to me. It's been fun for this to be an important bonding activity we do in our marriage. So to honor this commit I made in my vows, we have made it a family tradition to go to the Cowboys Training Camp every year. (well, if it is in driving distance. If not, then we will try to work it into our family vacation that year :))

We took Neela when she was almost 3 months old and now as a 1 year old. She definitely enjoyed it more this year. :)


It was hilarious, 3 people approached us and asked us if they could take a picture of Neela because they thought she looked/is so cute. It was so cute because Neela would kind of pose saying, "Yeah you're right, I am cute." :)


Neela following in her Daddy's steps.


We stayed at the La Mansion off the River walk. (The same hotel we stayed at after our wedding) It was so fun! Neela loved walking out our room to the balcony and walking around.


Pool time at our hotel.



Can't wait till next year!

No comments: