Friday, May 6, 2011

Apart



Tim has been away at the Advance Conference since Tuesday. Ok, I know it's only been 4 days but I freakin miss him!! In a few hours he will be here in my arms, can't wait!

I am so reminded of how thankful he is my husband and my best friend. These past few days I have realized how much I need him and how much he serves me on a daily basis. Not that Neela is a hard kid, but it's a lot to do all by yourself morning and night. We usually tag team it so I was a bit exhausted in the evenings after I put her to bed. And taking care of our dog is a task. So thankful for my servant heart man!!

Not much longer!!!

1 comment:

The Sudan Fam said...

I miss Tim too Jaya! Probably not as much as you. Is Tim's shirt inside out in this photo? Looks like Tim likes my style...
-jason