Monday, November 7, 2011

Neela quotes

This girl just cracks me up. Here are a few of her current phrases she says often:

- "I want juice please."
- "I want to hold you."
- "Will you open for me?"
- "I need to go potty."
- "I want to pray."
- "Remember when we watched Lion King/Tangled/Beauty and the Beast?"
- "Mommy, I like your dress."
- "Only one." (this is usually referring to candy and she puts one finger up and has a very serious look on her face.)
- "Look, the Eiffel Tower." (She was pointing to an electrical tower that was really big and shaped like the Eiffel Tower. So cute! )
- "Can you turn the music up?" (This is a statement she says in the car when her "Lord's Army" song comes on, along with her thumb pointing up)
- "That is very very sharp/hot." (pointing to a knife with a very serious look on her face)

Just a few that come to mind. :)

(The time change and switching to a "big girl bed" has us up 2 hours earlier which explains why I am blogging at 6:30am :) )

Happy Monday!

No comments: