Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Christmas

Just like years past, Christmas flew by this year. This year was so relaxing and I am so grateful for this time.

We were even given, by sweet amazing friends, tickets to the Dallas Cowboys game on Christmas Eve. Tim's Dad, the Dennis', and Tim and I all enjoyed this gift.

Here are just a few pictures from my phone we took over Christmas. I lost our camera this month so we had no official camera pictures for Christmas but at least I had my iphone! ;)


This was our family Christmas before we went to Arlington to spend Christmas with the Birdwell Clan!
Neela insist every morning to wear a dress. Just to explain why she is wearing a sleeveless dress in the middle of winter. :)


Neela holding Caelyn!


Cousins in front of the tree at Pawpaw and Mimi's home!


My sweet baby girl!

I did not get a family picture this year! I know, such a surprise!!

No comments: