Saturday, December 31, 2011

Decemeber Quotes

I am so glad I started doing this because looking back, these crack me up. Her language and focus of her days change from month to month.

Neela Quotes from December 2011:

- "I just..."
- "I need ____ because ____"
- "I'm just kidding"
- "I'm obeying"
- "You like this song?"
- "My Mommy" (when we are reading a book or sitting in her bed she just gives me a hug and says these sweet words.)
- When I turn the music down in the car she says, "Yeah, that's too loud"
- "Baby wants..." (this can be bananas, strawberries, etc. really it's what she is wanting to snack on)
- She loves anything princess.
- Sings "How He Loves Us", "A Whole New World", "Beauty and the Beast", and anything Lion King
- Hugs Daddy and Mommy and kisses our cheeks all by herself.
- After we put her to bed she "reads" a few books by herself before she goes to bed.
- "No watching tv" (we have currently cut out tv)
- "Can I wear this Princess dress" (every morning and evening)
- "I'm going to do my dance show" (She then proceeds to twirl around on her toes and kick her leg out. It's the cutest thing ever!

I am literally laughing at her funny habits and personality daily. Never a dull moment.

Her teacher told me the other day that she is so "motherly" with the other children. It's sweet to know she loves helping others and gets them hugs when she thinks they need one.

No comments: