Friday, January 13, 2012

Grateful

There is something about a new year that is refreshing. I feeling of a fresh start, new goals, and the anticipation of what God reveals to me about who He is and continually changing my desires to His desires.

There is so much to be grateful for in my life. Confession: often I don't see my life this way. I often am distracted with being tired, not getting "me" time, or just the day having too many "interruptions".

I am praying for the Lord to open the eyes of my heart. I desire not to take the presence of the Lord in my life for granted. I desire to take complete joy in a husband who is my best friend and love, my daughter who bring so much laughter and smiles to my face and heart, my friends who bless me more than I deserve, and the blessing of living in America (enough said).

Transformation is what I long for. It's not always in a way I want it to come, but I know the Lord is faithful to guide my heart and mind to His truth of love, grace, and mercy.

Colossians 2:7
"rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."


I pray my heart will rest in a God who has captpured my heart. Praying to know how much I need God and His guidance in my daily life. You Lord are enough.

No comments: