Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diana Tesch

This girl is long over due a post on this blog. Diana Tesch and I have been friends for over 10 years. We met freshman year of college and the rest is history. :)


2009

We have been through so many different phases of life: 1st year of college, 1st major break up, 1st vulnerable authentic relationship, growing in our foundational truths and love for our Savior, conflict, wedding planning/marriage, 1st child (me), panic moments, point each other to truth, and endless nights of laughing at stupid nothingness... the list goes on.


2009

This girl is amazing. There are a few relationships in my life that I feel completely comfortable being myself- raw. She has seen the good, the bad, and the SUPER ugly of me without judgment. Seriously, our Sovereign Lord's presence in her life is so evident. She has been a joy and a rock for me in different phases of my life and I am thankful for the true blessing she is in my life.


2009

Diana is a lady you can't help but be joyful in her presence. She is quick to make YOU the focus and not herself and you will never leave a conversation with her without being lifted and pointed to truth.


2010

Diana is getting married at the beginning of March and what a beautiful bride she will be. God's presence in her life cannot be denied. She radiates the glory of the Lord. God has given her a desire to honor Him in her marriage and the day in and day outs of her life. She asks raw questions and recognizes areas in her life she is in desperate need of His grace and guidance.

All this to say, I love this lady. I am thankful for her friendship and honored to call her one of my best friends. Her presence in my life is irreplaceable and her friendship is endless.

No comments: