Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Boy

This pregnancy definitely has been a different experience with a little one already at home.  The first time around I would come home everyday, take a nap, eat a snack and then lay around for the rest of the day. Definitely not this time.  Having a little one at home keeps me busy, in a fun way.  Being lazy around the house definitely is not on the agenda.  Our day is full of reading, parks, crafts, barbies, and play time in her kitchen.  I am thankful for my tender hearted daughter.  She hugs my tummy often and baby talks to my tummy.  We read a big sister book at bedtime and she loves sharing about how she will help with the baby and get to be a big sister.  She is currently excited about the arrival of her baby brother and knows she will meet him at the hospital.

We know there are many transitions ahead and we are praying for God's steady hand to guide us through this time.  I'm in my 37th week and thankful I have had a smooth pregnancy.  I am currently 2 cm dilated and my doctor said this labor will move quickly due to my first labor being so quick.  So if you think about us, please pray for the labor process and our upcoming transition. We are trusting God's timing, and entrusting this beautiful gift of life to Him.


Here are a few of my pregnancy pictures with Baby Birdwell #2.  We are so excited to meet him! 


April: Not sure which week, but I think 20 weeks.

Week 22

Week 28

Week 32

Week 33

Week 35

Week 36:

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congrats on the new addition cousin! Can't wait to meet him! :)