Friday, July 11, 2008

Two weeks coming to an end...

I have had the past two weeks off work and it has been great! I relaxed, went swimming, read, spent time with sweetie, and spent time with people. What more can I ask for!! I am sad to see this time come to an end, but it's good to get back into a semi-routine.

Here are a few things I did during my time off:
- swimming, ALOT!
- finished Same Kind of Difference as Me (Loved It!!)
- started and about to finish Master of Evangelism (Loving It!!)
- hung out with family and friends alot!
- slept in
- wore no make-up alot of the days
- celebrated July 4th with pool time and fireworks
- watched Bourne Supremacy at the American Airlines
- celebrated Tim's birthday
-walked to the Dallas Public Library and got a library card
- went to the DTS bookstore (they were having a sale)
- went to Six Flags
- went to the Holocaust Museum
- dentist appt and had a cavity filled. :(
- walked alot of dogs with Tim
- explored at the Dallas Zoo

I know these things are very basic, but it was great to enjoy the simple things in life. I do have two more days of fun ahead and on Saturday will be doing Transform with our church and maybe going to Taste of Dallas. Sunday will be a day of nothing. Yay!

No comments: