Monday, July 21, 2008

We love living in Dallas!!


Most of you already know this but just in case you don't know, Tim is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, which made yesterday evening unforgettable. Yesterday Tim and I went to North Park Mall to buy a dress shirt for Tim so he can show off his handsome self at a special wedding we are a part of this coming weekend. :)
Well, as we were walking out and I was chatting up a storm, Tim interrupts me with "It's Jason Witten!". Being married to the biggest Cowboys fan in the world you would think I would know who this is, but I didn't. All of a sudden, as this huge man walks past us, Tim steps in his direction and gives him a little wave and says "Hey Jason, how's it going?". In return, Jason turns to him and says, "Hey Man, what's going on", and continues on his way so he does not draw attention. If you don't know where I am going with this, Jason Witten is the Tight End for the Dallas Cowboys and a star in Tim's eyes. This totally made Tim's day! He looked so cute being so excited and replaying that special moment a loud with me.

This was definitely a memorable moment for Tim. Go Cowboys!!

Here is some information about Jason Witten:
Jason Witten #82
Tight end Dallas Cowboys
Height: 6-5 Weight: 265
Born: May 6, 1982 - Elizabethton, TN
College: Tennessee
Draft: 2003 - 3rd round (5th pick) by the Dallas Cowboys

We are very excited for football season to start back up, especially the Cowboys! I am ready for queso every Sunday and snacking all day long!

When we first got married I did not know the depth of his love for the Cowboys, but now I have seen, experienced, and appreciate how he can be so passionate. I have ups and downs during the season, but every year is sweeter. I love that we can share interest and broaden our love for life.

I did commit to support the Cowboys in my wedding vows, so I am excited to say GO COWBOYS GO!!

No comments: