Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary Celebration!

Tim and I just celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary this week. We had such a great time together. I love being married and I look forward to starting our 3rd year of bliss!



When I got home from work, Tim decorated our apartment with balloons hanging from the ceiling. I had to pop all the balloon to get to the sweet note he wrote for me and then rolled up and put inside the balloon. I have an amazing husband. Sorry ladies, he does not have a brother! :)


Each balloon had a sweet note on the outside too!


For lunch, we made homemade pizza!


I framed this picture of us with our dear friend Tony Romo. :)


I also gave Tim a frame of the pictures he took with a few Dallas Cobwboy players he met this summer.

In the afternoon, we played tennis and had a few good rallies. I first learned tennis when Tim and I first starting hanging out way back when. It gave us a reason to hang out because he would teach me how to play. We would play for like 4 hrs at a time CRAZY, I know!
Now i can only play for maybe an hour max! hee! hee! Oh, how things change.



We had dinner at Patrizio's. We loved it!


The bill. Ahhh!!! j/k. It actually was not bad. We had a great time over dinner just reflecting on the last 2 years of marriage and talked about things we can work on this next year and encouraged one another about the last 2 years amazing years.


Our last picture to remember a fabulous 2nd Wedding Anniversary Celebration!

1 comment:

the photoSmith said...

Congrats you two! Looks like an awesome celebration. Nicole and I celebrate 2 years tomorrow.