Friday, March 20, 2009

Birthday Bash!!

Well, this is my last birthday without children. It was definitely a birthday to remember. I have been on spring break this week and have enjoyed the time off with relaxing and kickin back. :) So today was no different when it came kickin back. :)


First thing in the morning when I woke up, Tim had displayed fresh tulips and a sweet card so this was the first thing I saw in the morning. What a way to start off the day! :)


After that great start, I headed out for my Starbuck's date with my sweet friend Alex. She was so thoughtful to buy me my drink. We had a great time chatting up a storm. :) (this pic was actually taken at the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco. I didn't take a pic of us at Starbucks :) )


Next my friends, Lisa and Diana, came over and we headed to Bread Winner's for lunch. We enjoyed fun conversation and yummy food.


Then we headed to West Village and enjoyed the shops and sunny weather. We spent alot of time in one store because Diana could not decide what ring to buy. When she did finally decide, it was a beauty. :)


From all the walking we did, we worked up a little appetite for some Yogurlious. If you have not been to this place, you need to check it out!! You pick from about 10 different flavors of yogurt and then you top the yogurt off with any topping you want! Toppings like, fruit, nuts, chocolate, and even cereal. What a treat!!

After we were stuffed, we headed back to my place, hung out for a little bit, and then said our goodbyes.


Tim had to work during the day so he surprised me with exciting plans for the evening. We started the evening by going to a new art gallery called Rising Gallery . They served free wine, beer, and orange juice for someone like me, preggers. ;)


Then we headed to dinner at Momo's Pasta. It was so fun!! They were so nice and hospitable. We had a fabulous time. To top our dinner off, they served us a free piece of delious cake, on the house!! They said it was for the baby. :) Then we told them it was actually my birthday today, they took the piece of cake away and brought it back with a candle in it. It was so sweet.




I had a fabulous time celebrating and I am thankful for everyone making me feel so special and remembering my b-day. It was a year I will not forget!

1 comment:

The Sudan Fam said...

wahoo! i loved hanging out on your bday! tim did a good job with the bday plans!!