Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ft. Hood Baby Shower

This past weekend, Tim and I had our first baby shower in Ft. Hood. It was a success and a blast. We enjoyed seeing friends from all seasons of life and spending time with them just catching up.

Tim and I excited about the shower and thankful for all the support and love from family and friends.



These two ladies were the hostnesses of the event. Shubhra, my older sister, is an amazing event planner. She is great at planning and making things BIG and MEMORABLE. She definitely did that. Joey, like a sister, grew up with us. She went with us on all our family trips and ordered me around like Shubhra did. When I was younger, the nickname she gave me was "Fatty" because her and another friend Robyn would joke about how skinny I was. They did an amazing job!


This is the cake my brother in-law Chad made from scratch. Talent!! It was amazing to look at and to eat. He recently picked this lobby up and has ran with it.


There was tons of food! I literally did not stop eating the whole time I was there. I am glad I have the excuse of being preggers. :)


We played games, one was wrapping toliet paper around me to see who came the closest to how big my belly is.


We received the cutest, most adorable gifts. One of our favs was this "Daddy Toolbelt". This toobelt came equiped with diapers, wipes, tongs, a face mask, goggles, butt paste, and so many more funny items. Tim was a sport and demonstrated the gift for everyone. It was so funny!



We had a fabulous time!

No comments: