Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lazy...

Ok, so I have totally been just plain lazy at blogging these last few months. I have a few blogs that are half written from April! I need to get on those and complete them. :)
Just wanted to write this to keep myself accountable. :)

Hope everyone is having a fab night.

Just a verse I am currently meditating on:

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22,23


Wow, I am just reminded and filled with joy as I think about this verse. I am thankful knowing my Savior who's love is SO GREAT and his compassion never fails in good, hard, or lazy times. :) He is sweetly drawing me to know Him more and giving me a love for others in my life. Sweet Lord knows what I need.

Night to all!

No comments: