Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Deepika's 80's Theme Bridal Shower

Deepika is one of my closest cousins. We met when she was 8 years old and I was 7 years old. A weird age you might say to meet, but it was because she came from India to America at this age. She was quiet and shy but is the very opposite now. :) She is the life of the party and a social butterfly now. She lived with us when she was in 4th and 5th grade and we shared a room together, along with my brother. Great times! We got to know each other really well through fights, laughs and talks.

Now she is getting married in July to a great guy named Mehran. They are perfect together and truly compliment one another's personalities. There will be more to come of this great couple and this life changing stage of their lives.

Here are a few pics from her bridal shower...

This is Deepika being the life of the party!


Rachel, Rebecca, Esther, and me trying to be 80's Queens.

Deepika opening her gifts. I don't know what this gift does,
but she didn't either. It was so funny when she tried to explain
it to everyone because she explained it all wrong.
I I love all the colors! 80's was a bright decade!


Deepika's friends from high school.

No comments: