Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful Day 12- Taylor Swift

Ok, so I know this sounds weird, but I am thankful for Taylor Swift music.  My daughter loves Taylor Swift.  It literally puts her on her feet jumping around. How does every little girl love Taylor Swift? Well, mine does and I have fun with it.  We will have dance parties just the two of us and my son will sometimes join us, just excited we are jumping/dancing around.  

Today Neela has been a bit under the weather and we watched Charlotte's Web and jammed to Taylor Swift.  Also, when we lived in Texas Neela would listen to Taylor Swift when she would take a bath (I know!) and so it's fun for her to remember that and just sweet memories from our home in Texas and a great way for her to remember.

This is her favorite video:





 

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

I love Taylor Swift, too! And I am 25. ;-) hope all is well! Loving your 'thankful day...' Posts!