Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful Day 18- Slumber Parties

I am so thankful for slumber parties.

I can't believe how much slumber parties bring joy to my daughter's heart.  Neela and I had a slumber party tonight and I don't want to forget it.  I mean seriously, she laughs with that deep within laugh that just makes you start laughing.  I love it!

Our slumber party consisted of:

Movie: Lalaloopsy.  Enough said.

A Crazy game of Candyland- She get so excited to play this game.  It's not just about the moving her Gingerbread Man piece but all that is included like the fun area's on the board and gobbling up all the candy as she moves her pieces.  Really is so fun to watch her joy.

Painting Finger Nails.  We do this every time at a slumber party.  Not sure why this is always included it just seems like that's a fun thing to do at slumber parties.  She loves it. She picks her color out and I get to paint maybe one nail and then she wants to pain all her nails and mine.  My nails are currently pink that is a little uneven but I don't mind. :)

Reading. Weird I know, but she loves reading.  So we picked a few books and read.

Taylor Swift dance party.  So I have a feeling taylor swift is a staple in my life right now and will probably in the future will remind me of this time of our lives.  But I don't mind. We danced to 3 songs with her stuffed bunnies and I loved this moment.  I want to lock this memory away because it's just so sweet.

I hope, in years to come, our relationship will include fun moments like this.  Full of fun, being our selves, vulnerable, and full of laughter.  Yes.

No comments: