Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful Day 15- Stay at Home Mom

I am thankful to be able to stay at home with my kids. I always knew it was better to make the sacrifice if we could and it is so worth it. Man do I sleep hard at night but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I work so much harder being a stay at home mom than I ever did working out in my field. THis job is 24/7.

My favorite part of staying at home with my kiddos is getting to be there for the questions and the aw-ha moments. 


Man, with my 4 year old is learning so much right now. She is a little sponge taking in all the information around her. I am constantly amazed by her questions and just how it of the blue she brings up a random topic she has been thinking about.

Here are a few of her questions or comments lately:

Why does the policeman drive around the parking lot?

Tim: Why did God flood the earth? Neela: to feed the flowers

Me: God hears the quietest whisper in our hearts. Neela: he hears Bubble Guppies in my heart. I think about them all the time!

"Mommy, I'm going to look out the window when we are driving because I don't want to forget what Portland looks like"

"When I grow up I want to be a teacher"


These are just a few off the top of my head.  

No comments: